Sunday, November 14, 2010

Style Will Save Us!

Hello my lovely bloggers!
So I'm trying out this whole flicker photo thing to see if my pictures will show up bigger! I hope it works!
I've been very busy still...with this whole Pageant thing making sure I have everything and know what I'm saying for interview and what not! I got a new dress! It was expensive! VERY expensive but it's well worth it! I'll put a picture up once I get it fitted and stuff :)
So the other day I got my hair cut! and when I get my hair cut I get it straightened! So this is prob the first time you guys are seeing me with straight hair! Cool huh!
Outfit:
Jean Jacket : American Eagle
White shirt : Forever 21
Red tank top : Hollister
Pants : Express
Gray shoes : Target


Jewelry
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelets: Pandora and Tiffany & Co.
Earrings : Vintage Pearl Earrings













This picture is blurry but it still looks kind of cool to me :)

fortune cookie

My friend's fortune cookie!


fortune cookie


My Fortune cookie!


FACT - I keep every fortune cookie I get! I've been doing this for about 4 years now I think :) I have a lot of them haha!
The fortune cookies are from my Volleyball banquet :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope