Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hey everyone!

Long time no talk...again...I've been so busy lately it's hard to handle sometimes :/
I've had driving school allllll week. Which means getting up at 6:30am leaving the house at 7:30am and watching movies and listening to the teacher till 2pm :( It's so boring but I have to do it. Good thing is theres only 2 more days left and I'm with some of my best friends! Amanda, Erin, and Amanda D(who isn't going now bc she has the stomach bug...ew..) lol! So basically we have been watching driving movies from the 50s,60s,70s,80s...haha! It's funny! Some are very corny! But hopefully soon I'll be able to get on the road and start driving. :D I've been driving up my street and stuff but not on any main roads yet.

So I just notice that I tend to blog when I'm sad...:/ I just finished watching The Last Song with Miley Cyrus in it and Liam Hemworth(totally spelt his last name wrong lol) and I loved it!!! I also tend to put myself into the characters position and think about what I would do. Which is sad bc her father dies of cancer in front of her in the movie. I don't think I'll be very strong when that comes around. It's so sad to think that one day you are born and another you are just gone form the world. That no one will ever be able to talk, smile, be with you ever again. But I guess you just have to hold your head high and say I will live life to it's fullest. That you'll go after your dream and not let anyone tell you that you can't.

I have a saying

"I don't watch the stars, I reach for them"
in which I do! I don't let people I can't do anything. No one can say that I can't go after my dreams of being an actress. It's something I want to do. I want to be. I want people to know me! To watch me on the big movie screen in theaters! But then I wake and still see I'm in my little town of no where and think about how I will achieve that. Then I tell myself...Just keep on believing Lizz, keep on believing :)

Well I guess I'm telling you to go watch The Last Song! But PLEASE read the book before you do! Alot of things that where in the book went in the movie and I deff think you'll be able to understand it more if you read the book before :)

That's it for now I guess!
I'm going to try to post more often! I get my laptop tomorrow which is good!

XX,
Lizz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope