Saturday, March 12, 2011

Out with the Fake, In with the Real!

Hello Loves!

So first off I want to say that I have an outfit I have to upload so I'll try to get that up Sunday!
Now for the point of this post! Lately I have feeling I want to change up my style! One thing that I've always done is get fake bags...you know the ones from the flee markets. Well since I want a career in the fashion industry(as a stylist, fashion designer, or working at a magazine ect.) it's all about fashion! ovbs lizz duh.. haha! So NO MORE FAKE DESIGNER! I am going to save up all my money for things now :D First I still need a job... haha! But that's another
story...it hard finding a job! :( but I'll find one some day! haha! The first thing I'm pretty sure I'm saving up for is a pair of Miu Miu heels! here's a picture!
They are $580 but I'm totally but for buying them! I've been eyeing them for a good month now and well I really really really want them! haha! Does anyone here in the blogging world have them? Are they worth getting? Are they easy to walk in because they are 5 1/2 inches haha! I dont really care about the high bc I love walking in heels!
Well I have to go and do my homework... :( I'll write to you loves later!

xoxo,
lizzzz

1 comment:

  1. These shoes are amazing!! I totally understand why you love them. Good luck with finding a job ;) I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope