Sunday, May 1, 2011

Royal Wedding Outfit of the Day!

DSC_1079

Hello Loves!

So this was my outfit that I wore to school for the Royal Wedding! Even though I didn't know to the wedding I wanted to dress up! Well casual to fancy haha! Instead of wearing a hat I wore a flower in my hair because we can't allowed to wear hats in school. I also decided to paint my nails the british flag! You like?! :D
Hope you like my outfit! Tell me what you think of my outfit and nails in the comments! I love to hear from you!!!

DSC_1078

DSC_1081

DSC_1077

DSC_1076

DSC_1075

DSC_1074

DSC_1106

DSC_1104

DSC_1102

DSC_1101

DSC_1098

DSC_1089

DSC_1086

DSC_1085

OUTFIT
Forever 21 flowered tank top
Charlotte Russe jeans
Kathy Van Zeeland purse
Juicy Couture "L" necklace
Claires Red Rose flower
Italian wedges (forget the brand :/ )

lizzzz





Follow StyleItInHeels

13 comments:

  1. I love that top, and your earrings are so pretty.

    Sarah
    x

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your earings!!!Adore the flower..;)

    xxx

    Angie

    P.S:chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com
    Don't bother to pass by anytime...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails are so cute and so is your top!

    Check out my new giveaway too

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the floral top and you have fabulous hair!! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog - I appreciate it so much!

    sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty,love your top and jeans!

    http://laughing-in-the-purple-rain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!


    spicyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is adorable!! Love your nails as well :)

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope