Saturday, July 24, 2010

Blogging once again!

Hey everyone!!

I finally got my camera back! Something broke with the LCD screen or something inside it but it's all fixed now! Well since Monday I've been on a hunt for shoes! I have a runway workshop I have to go for soon and I needed some comfy cute shoes! Sooo I got these!

They are from Guess! They are also 5 inches add that to my 5'9" height...ya very tall haha! But I love being tall! :D So I'm breaking in the shoes now and they are actually real comfy which is a plus! Now I just have to figure out what I am going to wear with them to the workshop!! haha!
Well It's my momma birthday tomorrow so we are out to eat tonight and then having a cookout tomorrow :) Happy Birthday Mom!!! Love you!


Talk to you guys soon!!

Xo Xo
Lizz


Oooh and how would make a banner?! I really want to make a banner for this blog with a cute background. Look like I'm on a hunt again! haha!

4 comments:

  1. awesome shoes! happy birthday to your mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to your mum :)
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx
    (don't forget to enter the giveaway while you're there!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the shoes! Ahh, I want some :)

    Great blog too by the way, will defo be back :)

    feel free to come follow me too if u like :)

    www.pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope