Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Tree Time!

pinktree6

^^Me and the tree!

Hello Loves!

So 2 days ago I got my Chritmas tree! I'm so excited! Decorating the christmas tree is my favorite thing to do! We usally buy a Christmas tree that is smaller then me so I can the star on with no problem but this year we were late in buying them so we had to buy a tall tree! It's like almost 7 feet I think! It's a perfect tree I think! Hope you like the pictures!

Ciao ama!

Per 2 giorni fa ho avuto nel mio albero! Sto così eccitato! Decorare l'albero di Natale è la mia cosa favorita da fare! Siamo parte comprare un albero di Natale che è minore poi me posso quindi la stella sulla con nessun problema, ma quest'anno siamo stati in ritardo acquistarli così abbiamo dovuto acquistare un alto albero! E' come quasi 7 piedi credo! Si tratta di un albero ideale credo! Auguro che lei come le foto!

pinktree3

pinktree2

pinktree4

pinktree5

pinktree7

pinktree8

pinktree9

pinktree12

^Tree Hugger hahaha!

pinktree19

Fact - Hope is my middle name thats why I go by Elizabeth Hope ! :D

pinktree20

pinktree21

pinktree23

pinktree24

pinktree11

pinktree16

pinktree17

pinktree18

pinktreeduo

^Fail Jump once again! :P

pinktree25

pinktree26

pinktree30

pinktree44

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!!!!

OUTFIT

Shirt - Pink "Hope" shirt from Victoria Secret

White long sleeved shirt - Target

Jeans - Charlotte Russe

Boots - Ugg - Sand

L Necklace - Juicy Couture

Bracelet - Tiffany & Co. and Pandora

xoxoelizabethhope



2 comments:

  1. LOVELY CHRISTMAS TREE!!! now should decorate it!!! :D xxx <3

    http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope