Wednesday, December 15, 2010

White Cardi, red flowers

Hello Loves!

So the other day I asked someone on Polyvore to make me a set and she did and it looks totally amazing!!!! I'm so excited! She did an amazing job on it! I love her sets! You have to check it out! Here it is down below!
Request for Styleitinheels
Request for Styleitinheels by ♥caℓℓie{ℓoves}you♥ featuring ugg boots



How amazing is this right!!
Well today I got my Christmas Tree! Pictures will hopefully be up tomorrow! I'll update you on that later! Today was also pretty boring...haha! The only exciting thing that happened was Chicken Nuggets at lunch! :D I love chicken nuggets with potatoes for lunch! They haven't had that in forever!!

Well here are a few pictures of my outfit from yesterday! Hope you like!



navy

navy2

navy3

navy4

navy6

navy5

Outfit

Cardi - American Eagle

Tank Top - Hollister

Jeans - Charlotte Russe

Shoes - DSW

Red Flower Clip - Claire's

Gold bracelet - Vintage

Talk to you loves tomorrow!

xoxoelizabethhope

9 comments:

  1. love the flower addition, very cute

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red flower in your hair looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like your style, it's so classical :)

    I added new photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable girly! love the flower in your hair!
    x
    thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ciao!!!!!partecipi al mio give away???
    thank you!:-)

    http://vanessa-handmadebijouxco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit.

    I'm following you and it would be great if you could follow me back. My blog is: www.jaciwalker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope