Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to school...

Hello Loves,


Well I'm back at school... :/ No more relaxing or hanging around. It's back to books and studying...yeyyyy...lol! Sorry I didn't post yesterday! I was so tired I wasn't even thinking straight :/ plus I didn't go to sleep till 2 o'clock in the morning which I NEVER DO! haha!
On the bright side Pretty Little Liars was on and it was ah-mazing!! and Greek is on now which Ive been waiting for forever to come back on!!! :D
Nothing else really happened over these past two days ahah! I will have a Lush "Think Pink" bath bomb review up soon which is cool I guess haha! Well I'm going to watch Greek and play sims now lol! I'm such a geek...haha!














Follow Style It In Heels

2 comments:

  1. Blah, I started school again today too.

    xx
    melindajg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. School again? puff!
    Now I have to do my exams in university... hate exams! lol!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope