Tuesday, January 18, 2011

BuzzOnFashion : Golden Globes Fashion

Hello Loves!

So a while back I made a facebook called BuzzOnFashion. I no longer use that channel because I already have like 10 channels...lol! But today I decided to revisit! But blog style!
So here is my review!!!

Best Dressed Awards!!

63073466


Natalie Portman, in Viktor & Rolf, with Tiffany & Co. jewels.
No doubt that Natalie Portman in the Black Swan was a hit but so was her at the Golden Globes! I love her dress so much! I think Being pregnant and with a baby and wearing that dress is the perfect style!


63074049


Brad Pitt, in Versace, with Angelina Jolie, in Atelier Versace.
Bradalina! LOVE THEM! Cutest couple of the universe right here! Angelina is the definition of less is more here! She only wore the beautiful emerald green sparkly dress and she looks amazing! They were so cute at the awards as well! Angelina cuddling up to Brad! Adopt me please!!! haha!


63075975


Anne Hathaway, in Armani Privé, with Van Cleef & Arpels jewels
Anne of Anne! What a fantastic dress! She described it as little CDs haha! I don't know why I love this dress so much but I do! I think the shoulderpads aren't dated in this and I really do think anne looks timeless here! :D


63073742


Emma Stone, in Calvin Klein Collection, with Van Cleef & Arpels jewels
Emma Stone!! What a classic dress! I love how simple it is and how much it fits her to a T! It looks like something Barbie would wear only a little more pink! And what happened to Emma's red hair! I didn't know she died it! haha!


63074241


Mila Kunis, in Vera Wang.
Another emerald green dress! I love theses!!! I think the train on the back completes the dress here! Mila looks amazing!


63072008


Hailee Steinfeld, in Prabal Gurung, with Tiffany & Co. jewels.
For a young girl she looks amazing! Hailee is in True Grit? I"m pretty sure! Watch out world I think we have an up and coming actress on our way! I love her dress! I would wear that any day!


Lea Michele


Lea Michele, in Oscar de la Renta.
Lea Michele looks amazing in her pink dress! She wore black last year and I'm so happy she went out of the box and wore pink! If this dress had jewels on it I would want it for the pageant!!! Ah! Love Oscar de la Renta!


63074072


Megan Fox, in Armani Privé, with a Roger Vivier clutch and Brian Atwood shoes.
LOVE THIS DRESS!!! OMG! Megan Fox looks flawless in this! I really really really want this dress!!! You have no idea! haha!


63073120


Carrie Underwood, in Badgley Mischka Couture.
Carrie Underwood!! Love her dress x200000!!! I think she looks great! I want this dress!! :D


Was3645452


Sarah Hyland, in Max Azria Atelier.
Sarsh Hyland looks amazing!!! I love this dress!!! I want this dress too! ahaha! She's so petite and little that the dress elongates her which is perfect!! :D


Good But Bad Dressed!


Scarlett Johansson


Scarlett Johansson, in Elie Saab, with Van Cleef & Arpels jewels
Beautiful Dress but the girl looks like the Bride of Frankenstein! Did you see her hair! If she had a different hair do then she would be on my best dressed list!


63073795


Michael Douglas, in Canali, and Catherine Zeta-Jones, in Monique Lhuillier, with Van Cleef & Arpels jewels.
Ok...so this dress...I have no idea what to think about it...I guess if I saw it in person things would make more sense...but once again with the emerald green!! Love!


63073127


Olivia Wilde, in Marchesa, with Tiffany & Co. jewels and Christian Louboutin shoes
um...the prom is this way...haha jk! I love this dress but I do think it's more prom then Golden Globes...and the shoes are amazing but I just don't think they go with the dress... :/ If everything was separate it would be amazing!


63071922


Jennifer Love Hewitt, in Romona Keveza, with a Sang A clutch.
Is this your wedding day or the Golden Globes...just sayin'...haha!


63074217


Jennifer Lopez, in Zuhair Murad, with a Swarovski clutch and Harry Winston jewels.
J.Lo. J.Lo. J.Lo....what is going on with the shall thing..? idk but I'm thinking it's alittle to 90s...but I do think she looks great!


Worst Dress!


63072918


Helena Bonham Carter, in Vivienne Westwood.
First of all I have no clue who this lady is! I'm pretty sure shes in a new movie I haven't heard about but at the awards lol! But come awn...this is the Golden Globes not the MTV music awards...2 different shoe colors...her hair looks like Amy Winehouse...the tole the flowers...just not working for me..sorry but you have my worst dressed category...


63075448


Tilda Swinton, in Jil Sander, with Pomellato jewels.
I think Tilda is in the wrong era...this isn't Little House on the Prairie... Someone get this girl in a gown please! E-nuff said!


63075613


Christina Aguilera, in Zuhair Murad.
Christina...ugh...lace! I feel like she only wears lace...(well not really ahah) but still! Like really...ugh...this would be good but I don't think it's right for this award show..just sayin'! lol!

Giving Props to the Men!

Zac Efron


Zac Efron, in Calvin Klein Collection.
Zac Efron shouldn't just wear CK he should model for it! I love him!! His blue eyes and brown hair! I'm a sucker for blue eyes haha! I think he looks handsome!


63073499


Justin Bieber, in Dolce & Gabbana.
JB!! Love this little kid! haha! even though he's older then me...haha! Only by like 3 months! But I'm still taller then him ;D What a talented boy! Really! and him wearing D&G just made it more amazing! haha! Plus he's wearing as Ryan Seacrest says "Tennis shoes" on made it even more more more amamzing haha! My little cousin love him! She says it's her dream to meet him..what girl wouldn't!

Ok! Well that was my review! Hope you enjoyed this! Thank you to Style.com for letting my use the pictures ;D even though I didn't ask! No copy right intended! I will link the website where the name is! don't worry! haha! Well I'm thinking of doing ballet this year! Hopefully the dance school will let me in haha! I really want to do pointe! I was so insipred by the Black Swan! Dancing parts...not anything other then that haha! I'll keep you in touch with that!

xoxoelizabethhope

12 comments:

  1. Ah I loved this blog post! Especially the last one! ;) "My little cousin love him! She says it's her dream to meet him..what girl wouldn't!" Two of my friends don't like him at all. I'll never understand them! ;)

    xx
    melindajg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you at all your comments dear!From the well-dressed Megan Fox is my favorite,the worst dress are sooo bad indeed and men look very nice indeed!

    http://nothinglikefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great report! you really know about fashion!

    i´m following you!!

    kisses from argentina

    http://lasrayasnoestilizan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love mila kunis!
    nd justin bieber what a qutie pie (L)

    thanks for keep commenting on my blog!
    love that

    XO model from holland

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    come check me out,new posts everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. emma stone and anne hathaway have my top votes! they look PERFECT

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the post! emma stone was my favorite of the night.

    http://www.jessicaschrillo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Emma's dress I just wish she wasn't so spray tanned, she clashes with it!
    www.thewardrobediaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i loved catherine zeta-jones' dress! and christina aguilera was in my worst dressed list too. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olivia Wilde and that character from glee look amazing!

    Thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I die for these dresses!!

    Stop by sometime dear!! Maybe we could follow each other if you like?

    xx

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i don't really like the red rose at natalie portman's dress,i love the color and the shape of angelina jolie's dress it so flatters her and her eye color,the other dress just didn't do it for me! the worst and bad dresses are reallyyyyyyyyyy Bad! scarlet's hair suck,jennifer love hewitt's dress is like 100 others worn by ladies at globes or oscars mainly marchesa ones,J.LO looks like is about to dance salsa in ballroom dances,Elena bONham carter NO WORDS tilda swinton too simple for a lady with no femenine touch if she was a beautiful lady with a girly eautiful make up then with some pearls the outfit could be better but not on her! Christina looks dressed with only lace.
    Zac efron hot but please grow your hair again.
    J.Bieber wow hooooooooooooooooooooooot and i am not even a fun of him i think he mainly looks like a 12years old one

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha! I so agree with everyones comments!! I love hearing from all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope