Wednesday, January 19, 2011

OOTD + American Idol!

Hello Loves!!

So today we had no school because my school didn't have power? I guess... lol! I didn't do much because I'm so tired...or maybe I'm over tired..?i don't know. I'm not sure about alot of things right now...but I do know I have a new video for you! It's my outfit of the day from a couple of days ago but video form! haha! Hope you enjoy!!!!

Oh! and who watched American Idol?! I thought it was really good!!! I think the new judges are great! maybe even better then the old ones! haha!




xoxoelizabethhope

4 comments:

  1. i adore your outfit! love your vest and bag especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREATT(L)

    XO model from holland
    come check my new post out

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    new post everyday, Check it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. first of all i love the way you speak you sound so cute and girly and i love your facial expressions second i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your forever21 ring it's so gorgeous i hope we had forever 21 here in greece love your bracelets and your watch too!
    great video girl
    xoxo
    redpurplefashionista.blogspot.com
    help me have 100 followers

    ReplyDelete
  4. your nails are very nice too i have similar nail polish and i love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope