Friday, January 21, 2011

Shevahh - Friday Fashion Feature!

Hello Loves!!

So today I've been looking at blogs (as usual!) bc I had no school! yey! I found this girl's blog her name is Shevah! Her blog is amazing!!! If you like fashion you will loves love her blog! I asked her to be my FFF and she said yes! So here's her interview!! I hope you enjoy! Go check out her blog and tell her that I sent you!! :D




1.Name: Shevah Vahdatpour
2.Age : 20
3.Country : US
Blog http://shevahh.blogspot.com/

4.What made you want to make a fashion blog?
I really just enjoy sharing my style. One of the things I've always loved about fashion is that its a way to express yourself and I'm all about self expression.

5.Who or what is your fashion inspiration?
I can't pinpoint one exact fashion inspiration of mine. I really could be inspired by anything from the weather to a song or someone else's blog.

6.What do you love most about blogging?
The fact that there are so many other inspiring bloggers out there. I love to find new and unique blogs. It really brightens up my day.

7.Describe your style in 3 words.
Simple. Androgynous. Classic.

8.Who is your favorite fashion blogger?
I have so many. I can't just pick one so I'm going to go with, Karla's Closet, The Haute Pursuit, and I've Got a Lust for Life.

9.Who are some of you favorite fashion designers and why?
A couple of my favorite designers are Marc Jacobs and Alexander Wang. They're both such incredible designers. I love Marc Jacobs because he's such an artist everything that he does blows me away. His runway shows are so entertaining. Alexander Wang is one of my favorites because of his simple and clean designs. They're both geniuses.

10.Other then blogging, do you have any other hobbies no one knows of?
I think that I've mentioned it on my blog before but I'm not sure. I'm an artist. I study fine arts and specifically drawing and painting.

11.One thing on your wish list right now?
Jeffrey Campbell "Daisy" Wedge platforms.

12.Favorite TV show/s
Right now : Top Chef, Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations, The Fashion Show "Ultimate Collection"

13.Favorite Movie/s?
Hmm, I have so many. Requiem for a dream, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Edward Scissorhands, and Crash, just to name a few.

14.Favorite Book/s?
The Picture of Dorian Gray and The Catcher in the Rye

15.If you could give one piece of advise to someone about anything what would it be?
Don't let anyone ever get in your way of what you want. Make sure that you always have your goals in mind with whatever decision you make.

Don't forget to follow Shevah on Bloglovin'
and on twitter! and Chictopia!

FFF



xoxoelizabethhope

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! Her blog is lovely. I followed it :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview, GREAT BLOG! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on mine too! I love your style here and will def be following you now! xo

    xx.M

    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your so pretty!
    awesome photo(L)

    xo model from holland
    new post come check me out?

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    everyday new post (L)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope