Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rachel Zoe Inspired Outfit!

DSCN7976




Hello Loves!

So yesterday I took some pictures of my outfit! I hope you like! I was really inspired by Rachel Zoe for this outfit! She's always rocking the fur vest! Faux of course! Well I'm watching the Golden Globes right now! I just watched the red carpet part of it! Can you say fashion review tomorrow! Yes! I'm deff going to try to put up a fashion review of that! Ok! Well I gotta go! ttyl!!


OUTFIT

  • faux fur coat - Merona (target)
  • Purple long sleeved shirt - Target
  • Belt - Nordstrom
  • Jeans - Areopostale
  • Heels - Bandolino
  • Clogs - Target!
  • Headband - Forever 21
  • Earrings - Claires
  • Watch - Betsey Johnson
  • Bracelets - Tiffany & Co. and Pandora
  • Ring - Forever 21
  • Necklace - Juicy Couture
  • Bag - Kathy van Zeeland

DSCN7946

DSCN7947

DSCN7949

DSCN7954

DSCN7955

DSCN7957

DSCN7960

DSCN7961

DSCN7962


DSCN7963

DSCN7967

DSCN7965

DSCN7964

DSCN7974

DSCN7975

^^eyebrow wax soon..ya..good job lizz! haha! I dont care! I like how my eyeshadow looks here!

DSCN7942

What kind of bird is this?! A woodpecker? lol!

DSCN7937


xoxoelizabethhope

9 comments:

  1. You are resembling Rachel Zoe well! Love the faux fur! it is so her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jewelry and make-up are great! :)

    Thanks for the comment on my blog - I'm your newest follower btw!



    http://meetmartina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. HIhi! Just found your blog! I was wondering.. when is the Nikon D3100 on sale?!?!!? I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all for the sweet comments! :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv the faux fur! ;)
    ~Giselle
    http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl you totally are channelling Rachel Zoe! looking lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bracelets!

    www.shopthelook.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope