Monday, January 24, 2011

Mid-Terms...

Hello Loves!

Well today is mid-term week...yey! not...the only good part is that I have half days all week! I've been studying alllllll day! I have English and Math tomorrow. Wednesday I have History and Art. Thursday I have Spanish and Digital Imaging and Friday I have Physic... So I'll be busy with that and the play that I'm in! So don't expect long post bc my day is filled with books, papers, and studying... :/ Ok well I have to go to sleep now!! hahah! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Luck in your exams!
    I will have exam this week too :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goood lucckk

    XOXO model from holland
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    everyday new post come check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope