Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lush "Think Pink" Bath Bomb Review!

Hello Loves!!

So this is my lush review! I got the Think Pink Bath Bomb and I love it!
The smell to me is amazing! It smells like candy which I love!
The only downside to this bath bomb is the mni hearts that float in the tub and get stuck at the bottom... :/ They eventually dissolve but still!
It took a good 4 minutes to dissolve fully which is a long time for a bath bomb!
After I got out of the bath my skin felt smooth, soft and smelling good! Double plus!
I would deff suggest this to a friend! Go try it out!!

DSCN0618

DSCN0619

DSCN0622

DSCN0626

DSCN0629

DSCN0635

DSCN0633

xoxoelizabethhope

2 comments:

  1. omg I LOVE LUSH !!

    great blog ...
    follow you too honey ;))

    xx
    www.simplebutreal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hearts are such a cute surprise to find while taking a bath! I love it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope