Thursday, January 13, 2011

Purple is the word...or is Gossip Girl?

purple3

Hello Loves!

So sorry theses pictures aren't the best quality...I'm still saving up for my camera. I REALLY REALLY want it! Well this outfit was greatly inspired by Blair Waldorf! With the big bow and flowy clothes! I love this dress! It's from Forever 21! It was part of their circus collection from last year. I saw it and I just had to have it! That collection that they had was amazing! IDK why took it out so fast. It was one of my favorites!

Well I decided I want to be a movie director! But I also want to be a stylist for Teen Vogue...or an editor...or a fashion designer...I'm so undecided...I have fashion! I have a passion for it! But I also love editing movies and things like that! So I really have to think about what to do because this is tough... :(

  • OUTFIT
  • PURPLE FOREVER 21 DRESS
  • ARIES LACE TIGHTS
  • FOREVER 21 BOW HEADBAND
  • VINTAGE BLACK HEELS
  • AMERICAN EAGLE CLOCK NECKLACE
  • BETSEY JOHNSON WATCH
  • TIFFANY & CO. BRACELET
  • PANDORA BRACELET
  • VINTAGE DIAMOND BRACELET

    purple4

    purple5

    purple6

    purple7

    purple8

    purple9

    purple10

    purple11

    purple13

    purple15

    purple17

    purple18

    purple21

    purple22

    purple25

    purple26

    raindrops

    raindrop2


    xoxoelizabethhope






Follow Style It In Heels

10 comments:

  1. I love all the pics and your jewelry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit! you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress!
    Your photos are great :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your dress
    its TOOO qute(L)

    XO model from holland

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    im a newbie so come check me out
    new post everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your really pretty, love your smile ! :)
    great blog, following :)

    If you do remember who I remind you of, please tell me ! lol I love hearing those kind of stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog! I love finding new ones to read!
    check mine too
    http://milaslookbook.blogspot.com
    if you like follow and leave a comment! =*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elizabeth! Thank you so much for your comment in my blog!
    Don't worry! I understand your English, but I think that I don't write it very well...
    I love your blog and this post!
    I follow u! :D
    xoxo

    http://lovelymsmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful blog and pics:)

    www.thebrunetteworld.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great stye :) so cute

    check out Ted Rossi's beautiful accessories at:
    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
    (if you are new at my blog: follow my blog and leave me comment, then I'll follow you too!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute!! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope