Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mid-Terms...day 3

Hello Loves!

So today was mid-terms day 3! Today was History and Advanced Art which was kind of easy day for me! I was happy about that! I feel so wiped out from these past couple of days...but 2 more days and they will be done!! Well tomorrow I have Spanish and Digital Imaging if school doesn't get canceled...we are getting MORE snow...I feel like I live in Greenland! haha! Which is funny because Greenland isn't green it's all now but Iceland is all green! haha! Get it?! Well my Spanish mid-term is going to be hard but it's ok I'll get through it hahah! Hopefully...my Spanish teacher is so unfair I hate it...
Ok so about the camera...my mom said since I didn't get to 1000 she would see if at the end of the week after mid-terms maybe I can get the camera!
I also finally got a call from the driving school! They booked my road test so I can get my licenses on Feb 8th!!! Ah! I'm so excited! I really hope I get it! Watch...prob wont...but at least I'm trying! And if I do say so myself I think I'm a very good driver! haha!
What else is new...? Nothing really..Sorry no fashion posts...I'll put one up soon..its just I've been in sweatpants and t-shirts all week bc of the testings :/
Ok well I better get going and go to bed haha! Talk to you loves tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. good luck on your mid terms!((:
    also good luck for your bew Nikon. WoOOhhOO....!!!!XD

    Cheers,
    Dreamy Princess
    ~I wonder what it's like to live in Paris~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope