Saturday, January 22, 2011

Megan Fox inspired makeup tutorail from the Golden Globes!

Hello Lovies!!!

So today YouTube was being nice to me and upload my video! haha! It's a Megan Fox inspired makeup tutorial from the Golden Globes as it says for the title of this blog post...haha! I'm in a really good mood! My mom told me that if I hit 1000 subscribers on youtube by Wednesday she would buy me the Nikon D3100 camera that I've been wanting forever!!! yeye! I really hope I can get so if you have a youtube sub to me! Missuniversalbeauty ! Ok so here is the tutorial! Tell me what you think down below! I had to use my Nikon P90 camera for this so it sounds kind of weird...sorry haha!





2 comments:

  1. love megan fox (L)
    great insiration (L)

    Xo model from holland


    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    everyday new post,come check me out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope