Sunday, January 30, 2011

The day DSLR saved my life!

Hello Loves!

Sooo! Guess what! I got the Nikon D3100!! OMG! this camera is amazing! I'm so happy I got it! I've been playing around with it all day! But then I had to study for my physic mid-term :( I just finished writing a full two page for our cheat sheet haha! its so much! I hope I do good on it! I only have one class for the day which is good so then I can edit my video! yey! :D Well here are some pictures I took with the new camera!



DSC_02299

I edited the color on this to make it a little more brighter

DSC_02233

^LOOK AT THAT AUTO FOCUS!

DSC_0197

^ The snow...^

DSC_0204



xoxoelizabethhope

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Congratulations on getting a DSLR, I've saving up for one now, so hopefully I'll manage to get mine soon. :)

    xx
    http://foragirlbyagirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your perfect eyebrows

    xo model from holland

    got a new outfit post come check it (L)

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    everyday new post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope