Monday, January 17, 2011

Movie Night!

Hello Loves!

So today I went over my friend Amanda's house to watch a movie with everyone. We ended up watching the Black Swam...and let me tell you...unless you don't like blood, sexual scenes, and jumpy motions don't watch it!!! haha! This was prob the most disturbing movies I have ever watched! I usually don't watch these kind of movies anyway but we all wanted to watch it. The only good parts was the dancing! Props to Natalie Portman for learning pointe in a year! I really hope I will sleep good tonight because that was so disturbing... : Well other then that I have school tomorrow...ech...and I really don't want to go but I have to...I have mid-terms next week...yey...fun...and I'm working on a mini movie script for a movie I'm directing! Nothing big just with my friends! haha! Ok Well I gotta go study for Spanish and hopefully french! ttyl!!

icicles!

xoxoelizabethhope

2 comments:

  1. good luck with the study!(L)

    XO
    model from holland

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    newbie, everyday new post come check me out .

    ReplyDelete
  2. ewwwwwwwwwwwww! i hate the snow. it's going to snow tomorrow!! :(

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

xoxo
Elizabeth Hope